The Fashion Business Association of America Prepares Fashion Brands and Entrepreneurs for Success
The Fashion Business Association of America is a not-for-profit trade association focused on business development in providing education, resources and services to entrepreneurs and fashion brands. The Fashion & Luxury Entrepreneur Business Management Program benefits emerging and established fashion, jewelry, accessories and textile designers, brands, retailers, showrooms, international trade offices and government organizations, fashion councils and related industry professionals around the world.
LIVE Webinar Series
The FBAA hosts weekly LIVE educational webinars that are attended by designers, brands, educators, governments, and industry executives from around the world. The webinar series is hosted by Beth Sobol, founder of the FBAA and feature top fashion experts from the United States representing respected organizations such as Hilldun Corporation, Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), Hawke Media, Columbus Consulting, Prager Metis CPAs, PM Business Advisors, Pilnick & Associates, Cozen O-Connor P.A., and The Barbarian Agency, among others.
Opportunities are available for sponsorships of our LIVE webinar series.
Marketing Reach (eblasts and social media): Approximately 4,781,400 via FBAA global contacts.
Demographic of Attendees: Designers, brand owners, retailers, CEO’s and managing directors, university deans, faculty and leadership, graduate students, international government organizations/trade officers, media, and marketing executives.
Countries Represented: 20+ incl. U.S.A., Europe, South America, Central America, the Caribbean, The Middle East, & Africa
Number of Attendees: Approximately 150 – 180 international participants have joined each webinar
Dates and Topics Presented
- Sept 2nd - Financing an Omni Channel Fashion Business
- Sept 9th - Supply Chain of the Future
- Sept 16th - Digital Marketing of the Future
- Sept 23rd - Protecting Your Brand and the NEW Rules in Working with Influencers
- Sept 30th - Fashion Accounting Post Covid-19
- Oct 7th - Taxes and Compliance
- Oct 14th - Experiential Branding and How to Reach Your Customer Post COVID-19
- Oct 21st - A New Era of Marketing, Merchandising, and Brand Building
- Oct 28th - Building a Sustainable Brand
Sponsorship Packages and Deliverables
- Logo placement on FBAA website
- Hotlink to sponsors website
- Logo placement in all social media marketing materials reaching approx. 4,781,400 globally
- Dedicated eblast to 34,000 targeted attendees announcing sponsorship
- Sponsor may provide a special offer or discount to eblast recipients
- Sponsor may provide one :30 second recorded commercial during live webinar
- Sponsor may speak for :30 seconds during live webinar
Per live webinar: $1,000.
Per SERIES of four webinars: $3,500
Beth Sobol, Founder & CEO
Fashion Business Association of America